EOLE takes its name from the ancient teachers. And following the steps of its ancient predecessors it is aimed for those, who would like to PRACTICE TO BECOME PERFECT.
Experienced pilots enjoy it, as it is so much fun to play and ground handle the glider (not limiting the life span of his or her beloved regular glider) and instructors in training schools appreciate how fast students can pick up and master, safely, the basics of the controls and take offs, even if the weather conditions are not suited for the regularly sized gliders due to higher winds or unstable thermic conditions.
Not to mention the fact that the life span of the regular school gliders could be doubled or even tripled as they are being not used for so much demanding ground handling with total beginner students.
The main distinctive features are:
- Easy inflation in both forward and reverse launches, realistic to a regular sized glider unlike other training gliders available
- The small surface area enables safer training in stronger wind conditions, offering more available training days for both students, training schools and experienced pilots
- The EOLE reacts quicker than a regular sized glider, making students and experienced pilots alike, much more skilful in their wing control techniques on regular sized gliders
- An economic solution to saving the wear and tear of your regular sized gliders whilst ground handling or training
- So much more fun for pilots to safely practice the art of ground handling or who want to just learn new wing handling tricks and techniques
- Durable materials are used for the heavy loads encountered during training and practising
- Recommended and endorsed by UKPPG (United Kingdom Powered Paragliding) training school in the UK
- SKY’s high quality of contruction and manufacture that you have grown to expect
Each glider is delivered with:
EOLE is supplied with standard risers or can be fitted with PPG trimmer risers for particular training needs like paramotor schools.