Har du Peltofästen på din hjälm så passar NVolo hedsett. tex Icaro hjälmar.
We have chosen the Peltor Optime II noise-canceling headphones as they combine a modern design with a tapered line to an excellent soundproofing level and good comfort thanks to its wide and soft pads that reduce the pressure exerted around the ear.
To make the headphones aesthetically more attractive, we offer a carbon look finish that perfectly fits the line of our carbon helmets.
One of the strengths of our company is the technology we have made for the various installations, our primary goals have always been the quality of materials used and the constant search for new emerging technologies on the market to be always at the forefront, to satisfy the most technological and to astonish our customers.
We always try to satisfy those who make special requests, so if you don’t find what you are looking for between products below, please don’t hesitate to contact us and make your request. We will surely try to please you.
NEWS 2018: 1. NOICE CANCELLING MICROPHONE 2. AUDIO CONNECTION GOPRO 3. HEADSET WITH SYSTEM RADIO LPD/PMR AND AERONAUTIC
NVOLO BLUETOOTH SYSTEM
On any NVolo headsets you can also install our bluetooth system.
This technology is designed for tandem, for student / instructor lessons, but not only, it has many other functions, it is possible indeed:
- communicate between two pilots on separate aircraft flying within a kilometer radius, without having to take their hands off the controls, for quick and instantaneous communication (without having to press PTT) between two or more aircraft;
- connect your smartphone or mp3 player via bluetooth to listen to your favorite music or conveniently answer calls even in flight, without the speaker hearing any noise and without other pilots connected being able to hear your call;
- listen to the FM radio comfortably even in flight.
The control unit is small, easily installed on the helmet, it has 7 hours battery life and can be easily recharged via USB cable.
It is equipped with a multifunctional button that allows you to activate / deactivate the various functions described above, and adjust the volume or search for an FM radio station.
The microphone is equipped with a sensor that is activated only by the sound of the voice, so when the pilot is not speaking the microphone is deactivated; it also has an internal noise-canceling device, which eliminates such noise in favor of a clean and clear sound, so that any communication can be pleasant also in flight ...
It is also possible on request to mount the SENA 10R bluetooth.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF HEADPHONES:
- Peltor Optime II Headphones
- Noise emission 31 dB (SNR)
- Radio system for dual band and aeronautical frequency
- Bluetooth system
- Universal helmet attachment or support bracket
- Microphone on flexible shaft and sponge microphone cover
- Volume control
- PTT on the left (on the right upon request)
- Detachable external cable
- with connectors for most commercial radios