Attention to detail was the name of the game when designing the EYRIE bag. Often an afterthought for many manufacturers but such an important part of your flying gear.
9 months of development and testing has gone into the EYRIE to produce the bag of all bags. In fact not just in one size but three different sizes, allowing you to select the perfect size for the specific volume of your equipment.
The ergonomic 3D laser cut shaping and varialble position, internal retaining strap, ensure that your kit sits in the optimum position for the best weight distribution for ultimate comfort.
The main distinctive features:
- Padded mesh back & shoulder sections for more comfort
- Super strong triple compression straps for volume control
- Blend of the most durable & light weight materials
- External mesh stuff pocket and utility loops
- 3D Laser cut technology
- Available in three sizes: M, L and XL
- Weight 1.4 Kg L size
The EYRIE bag is included free with our gliders in one of three sizes.
- L size EYRIE will be delivered as standard with all gliders except KEA & METIS 3.
- KEA will now include the EYRIE Medium.
- METIS 3 will be delivered with XL EYRIE.
It is possible to use the Medium EYRIE for other kit sets depending on wing & harness type. Please specify when ordering, if an alternative to the standard size is required.
M size is aimed at the pilot with lighter weight gear. For example, it is possible to fit ARGOS L, SKYLIGHTER 2, SKYLITE reserve and helmet into this size bag.
L size will easily accommodate XL wings and larger pod and moose style harnesses and is similar in size to most 'strandard' sized bags.
XL size is dedicated for tandem gliders.