Sky KUDOS En-B (Low) Comfort line
Beskrivning av artikel
KUDOS is a glider for pilots who want a safe wing with a sporting ambition. KUDOS belongs to the COMFORT line, and although – based on the results of the certification it is placed in the low EN B category, it is still the wing that will help you experience the first XC flights, try spirals and even some freestyle.
Why do pilots like KUDOS?
- It is a glider with a high level of safety. And you'll always appreciate this when the air is rough and you do not want to sit at the take off and wait until it gets a little calmer.
- KUDOS is incredibly easy to take off, you will appreciate it if you have problems with sore knees or tail wind.
- Because it offers interesting flying and because of the increasing experience, there is a growing need to improve and to continue.
What our development teams did with KUDOS:
- Hypalon and nylon reinforcements. The glider inflates well and has a clean leading edge to reduce aerodynamic drag.
- 3D shaping of the leading edge, and miniribs on the trailing edge. We will smooth all the wrinkles that are created by shaping 2D materials into 3D shapes.
- With the controls, the brakes are operate smoothly which reduces the risk of a stall, but also allows for some sharper manoeuvres.
Why will the KUDOS be long lasting?
- Made of durable materials. It extends its utility value so you do not have to worry about difficult, stony launch sites.
- Cutting on state-of-the-art laser machines. The precision and perfection of the current CAD systems is easy to transfer into production without any errors as opposed to when working with scissors and drawing shapes on paper cuts and templates.
And on your first flights you will get KUDOS:
- With SLIM BAG SL for easy and gentle packing of the glider.
- With the EYRIE backpack L. This is a comfortable, technical backpack that will not bother you on your back.
- T-shirt SKY TEAM. T-shirts are made at our manufacturing facility themselves because quality is more than just the price for us. The shirt is made of cotton and bamboo fibres and is made from fabric to print in the Czech Republic.
- With hand kit - a quick glider repair kit if something fails.
- And with a USB flash drive with manual and a series of Sky Paragliders photos and videos.
- Technical Data
- R&D team comments
|Layout surface (m2)
|Layout span (m)
|Layout aspect ratio
|Projected surface (m2)
|Projected span (m)
|Projected aspect ratio
|Number of cells
|Weight of the glider (kg)
|Take-off weight range (kg)